We all wish to achieve a perfect set of pearly whites to impress all who we meet with a winning smile. While all of us wish to have it, there are often many causes that stop us from achieving it. With the development of advanced techniques and safety procedures, cosmetic dentistry is helping people improve their smiles and dental health. It comes with a wide range of benefits that add abundant value in the long run. That is why people are rushing to consult Tarzana cosmetic dentists, seeing it as an excellent long term investment.
What is cosmetic dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry involves any procedure that aims towards improving the appearance of teeth or gums. You can take care of aspects like teeth color, alignment, positioning, shape, and overall appearance of the smile through the procedures. Today, these procedures come with a lot of improvement since they are quicker, effective, and pain-free.
Types of cosmetic dentistry procedures
Every Tarzana cosmetic dentist has proper training in various procedures that can be beneficial such as:
- Teeth whitening: Allows one to whiten the teeth that have been stained over time due to various reasons. To achieve whiter teeth, the procedure can range from at-home whitening procedures to laser treatments.
- Orthodontics: The straightening of teeth has always been a popular choice to apress misalignment. Invisalign is a modern solution which straightens teeth without wires using clear, durable plastic. These aligners snap the teeth right back into alignment.
- Dental veneers: Tarzana cosmetic dentist makes custom veneers as per the need and wish of the individual. They are thin porcelain shells that are bonded to the front of the teeth or as per requirement. Veneers can completely reshape the teeth and fix surface issues. Problems like crooked teeth, gaps in teeth, crack or damage in the enamel can be fixed with veneers.
- Crowns and bridges: In case of missing teeth or large gaps between teeth, they are more affordable as compared to implants or surgeries. They cap the chipped, missing teeth while restoring them to their normal desired shape.
- Gum contouring: For those with a ‘gummy smile’ in gum contouring, the dentist removes small parts of gums. Thus, making for a uniform and healthy-looking gum line.
- Complete smile makeover: The dentist performs multiple procedures to achieve the perfect desirable smile
- Enamel bonding
Enamel bonding works for people with heavily stained teeth. This procedure uses composite dental bonding material. One can mold this material according to the shape of the teeth.
Benefits of cosmetic dentistry
Due to the wide range of procedures that come with cosmetic dentistry, some amazing advantages come with it-
#1 Improve your bite
Bite refers to the alignment of the upper and the lower jaw. A lot of population have a problematic bite and are not even aware of it. It causes a lot of long term damage to oral health since there is added abrasion to gums and areas of teeth. With the dental procedures that Tarzana cosmetic dentistry offers, one can bring back the bite into alignment.
#2 Smile with confidence
Believe it or not, if you have a set of yellow, misaligned teeth, you would have noticed hesitating in expressing yourself opening, leading to the development of shyness or under-confidence. With these safe dental procedures, you can smile confidently in front of others and in front of the camera again. People even report improvement in social interactions and professional careers since they get their confidence back. Soon you would want to show off your newly found smile at every opportunity available.
#3 A little investment now saves tons of money on future procedures
Since most of us keep ignoring our dental health until minor issues become huge problems in the future, we end up shelling out big bucks in the long run. Many people consider spending money on cosmetic dentistry to be a waste of money. But it is important to remember that covering up of hairline fractures and worn edges, further wear and tear can be prevented. With professional help cosmetic dentistry in Tarzana, you can avoid invasive and severe surgical procedures in the future.
#4 Enjoy food without worries
Once your teeth are completely healed from the cosmetic dentistry in Tarzana, you can start enjoying any kind of food without restrictions. They repair the teeth in a minimal amount of time. Also, it heals quickly. Thus, you can start enjoying your favorite foods again. Of course, dentists always advise you to avoid sugary food and caffeinated beverages to maintain the best condition of your teeth.
#5 With quality procedures, overall health improves
Bad dental health results in problems like migraines, insomnia, etc. because crooked teeth put pressure on gums and nerves. Once dental issues are addressed, you would see the direct positive effect on your overall health. An indirect positive impact would be that you would want to take much better care of your improved smile. Thus, you end up avoiding junk food, soda, caffeinated beverages, or cigarettes. This would prove to be a beneficial practice in the long run.
Are you the right candidate for these procedures?
After all, cosmetic treatment can make you look several years younger. With cosmetic dentistry, you can correct most types of dental flaws. The good news is that these procedures are completely safe. Those who can recognize any issues with their smile can go for a consultation with the dentist. You can take care of issues like cracks, chips, discoloration, gaps, misalignment, and misshapen teeth with quick, painless procedures.
About Woodland Hills Dental Spa
With advanced types of equipment and highly trained team, Woodland Hills Dental Spa is highly Tarzana cosmetic dentistry qualified to provide the care your teeth need. The residents in Tarzana prefer them because of the minimal invasive practices that they follow. With innovative techniques, they can help anyone achieve a super dazzling perfect smile. Book an appointment today if you desire a trustworthy service with complete individual attention and the best advice.